This Friday & Saturday, March 30th & 31st, one of the best venues in Seattle, Fremont Studios, will host Hop Scotch Spring Beer & Scotch Festival, a premier beer, Scotch, wine and whiskey tasting experience that benefits the Seattle International Film Festival. With over 80 libations to swirl, sniff and sip, this is going to be one tasty weekend!
Visit their Facebook page now for your chance to win tickets to this event (contest ends at 5pm Monday, March 26th).
Breweries I’m excited to see on the list: New Belgium Brewery, Woodchuck Cidery, Crispin Cider, Blue Moon
Whiskys I’m going to have to sip: Dry Fly Distilling, Bainbridge Organic Distillers, Fremont Mischief Distillery
If I’m in the mood for some wine, I’ll head over to the Krontiras Winery booth for some Malbec.
Who on the list are you most excited to taste?
- Friday, March 30, 5pm-12am*
- Saturday, March 31, 1pm-12am*
- $25 General Admission: Admission, 5 oz. commemorative tasting glass and five beer/wine tasting tokens. $30 Weekend Of
- $30 Grand Admission: Admission, 5 oz. commemorative tasting glass and ten beer/wine tasting tokens. $35 Weekend Of
- $15 Non-Tasting Admission: Admission and four tickets good for water or soda redeemable at the Hop Stop booth. Available at the door and online in Advance