A little late for my February recap, but better late than never, right?
Thanks to all who made it so wonderful! Some highlights:
- Rare Funk Night at The Lofi with J’Emily.
- Olympus Spa with Mom.
- Opulent Temple “Wonderland” party – such creative costumes! I went as my take on the Queen of Hearts to this fundraiser for a Burning Man camp.
- Hippocampus Valentine’s Day “Love Affair” fundraiser party – our Hippo friends did such an incredible job decorating the space – it was truly transformed!
- Tweeting for my client’s #MuseumBowl twitter campaign during the Super Bowl and celebrating Rusty’s birthday with his “deflate-cake”.
- A Girls Night In with delicious grilled cheese.
- Din Tai Fung in and arcade games in Bellevue with Erin, Paul, Alida, Will and Brandon.
- Bike shopping for the nieces (my christmas present to them).
- Green Barley Noodles at Shanghai Garden with Tom and Jill.
- Happy Hour with Michelle Leyva at Dragonfish.
- Teatro Zinzanni starring Lady Rizo! Brandon and I were sat with Michelle and her husband, Katie Williams and her friend and Lily Verlaine and Jasper McCann. Lady Rizo is absolutely incredible – don’t miss this show!
- Trove (Korean BBQ that you cook at your table) double date with Katie and Eli. Next time we’ll get the “Modest Meat Tower” – the “Baller Meat Tower” was WAY too much (delicious) food. Great restaurant but I wish they would allow you to order from their noodle menu in the back! I hate that it’s split in two and you can’t cross order.
- Turning 35.
- Surprise date night with Brandon to the library and Chan.
- Blue Grotto and Ladywell Spa with Rachel.
- Getting my second and third tattoos on my 35th birthday! It was fun surprising Brandon when he got home from work that day – I didn’t tell him I had made a tattoo appointment!
- Dinner with Brandon, Mom and Dad at Roaring Bowl. Love their shabu shabu!
- Seattle Wine & Food Experience with Billie.
- Umi Happy Hour with J.B. and Harmony.
- Decluttering and organizing in my home!
- Playing records that my parents passed along to me.
- Seeing my niece Nara (age 12) perform at Wintergrass, playing her violin.
- Dancing to March Fourth Marching Band at Showbox. An incredible performance and awesome stilt walkers!
If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won’t) by Betty White (audiobook)
The Peach Keeper
All The Light We Cannot See
Movies & TV Shows I enjoyed:
20 Feet From Stardom – excellent documentary about backup singers. Great soundtrack!