The VIP Red & White Party – this VIP event on Thursday will be held at the swanky AQUA by El Gaucho and will feature wines you can’t experience at any other Taste event! Dress in red and white and bring a date or a friend! So fancy!
Taste on the Farm – Want to get out of the city? These curated experiences during the day on Friday in Orting and Carnation combine a farmer, a chef, and Washington winemakers. Tour the property and learn from the chef and winemakers as you enjoy lunch made from products straight from the farm, paired perfectly with Washington wines.
For those seeking an even deeper educational experience, attend a seminar on Saturday or Sunday.
As you plan for your events, don’t forget:
Enjoy Taste Washington! Tickets do tend to sell out, so snag yours now!
POP! Bubbles & Seafood: Friday, February 24, 2016 at McCaw Hall
1. Champagne, Sparkling Wine, Cava, Cremant, and more than 40 kinds of bubbles to sample
2. World-class seafood, including oyster bars, from 20 of Seattle’s best chefs
3. Specialty cocktail and cider (and tunes by DJ Dubreezy)
4. The Callebaut Belgium Chocolate Lounge featuring bites from Seattle’s top pastry chefs
5. Dozens of Reserve Red wines from top wineries
Comfort: Seattle’s Best Feel-Good Foods and Crafty Brews: Saturday, February 25, 2016 at Fremont Foundry
1. Do-it-Yourself Bars: Hot Toddy, Bloody Mary, s’mores, fry potato bar and more
2. Mac & cheese, burgers, fried chicken and other comfort foods
3. More than 50 craft beers, ciders, bubbly and more to quench your thirst between tasty bites
4. A doughnut wall!
5. Rock out with your friends to tunes by DJ Branden Landon and take photos in the Shutterbus
The Grand Tasting: Sunday, February 26, 2016 at McCaw Exhibition Hall
1. More than 500 wines, plus tastes from distilleries, beer and cider
2. Fare from 25 local chefs and 25 specialty food makers
3. The Savor Experience from San Luis Obispo County
4. The Sweet Suite–Indulge to your hearts content
5. Buy your favorite wine, beer, cider and spirits from the QFC product store benefitting Les Dames d’Escoffier
Want to enter to win two tickets to The Seattle Wine & Food Experience Grand Tasting? Of course you do.
“I Do Sodo” is the newest wedding show in town and here is your chance to win 2 tickets! The event’s shuttle will whisk you around SODO, touring 8 venues and 100+ vendors.
About the event:
“I Do Sodo, Seattle’s newest wedding show returns to give couples, their friends and families an opportunity to experience stylized venues designed by top wedding planners. On Sunday, February 12, 2017, take a tour through the historic Sodo neighborhood and experience what happens when industrial is chic and elegance has an edge.
Our eight venues all possess architectural charm and unique details. The neighborhood blends metal, concrete and wood, new and old materials and modern and vintage construction. Each venue has its own history, its own tale to tell, just as you two do. The planners will assemble their team of premier wedding professionals, including caterer, florist, musician, photographer and stationer plus many more. You’ll meet and experience a variety of industry experts at each location to find the perfect fit for you and your special day. Spend the afternoon saying I Do in Sodo!”
Read on to learn how to enter to win 2 tickets.
You can enter to win 2 tickets on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter:
Giveaway ends 2/8/17 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Winner will be contacted 2/9/17.