About the event:
Seattle magazine’s tasting event of the summer: Red, White and Brew! Sample from local wineries, breweries and restaurants under the sun at Seattle Center.
Now in its sixth year, the event honors the winning wineries showcased in Seattle magazine’s Washington Wine Awards selected by a panel of the top local sommeliers and wine professionals. NEW this year, Red, White & Brew will also feature the winners from Seattle magazine’s inaugural Beer Awards.
Check out their video from 2016:
Enjoy sips from 60+ wineries and breweries and bites from local restaurants.
Event Partner: Washington State Wine
Presenting Sponsor: AMLI
Sponsors: Tulalip Resort Casino, Celebrity Cruises, Room & Board
Beneficiary: Northwest Harvest
Planning on attending? RSVP and invite friends to their FB event page! Hope to see you there.
P.S. Be sure to swing by the Pike Brewing booth and try their awesome beers! Love those guys!
Disclosure: Red, White & Brew provided me with two tickets to this event, but my decision to share this preview post is my own, as are my opinions. As always, I only post about events/experiences I think you, dear reader, would be interested in! – Keridwyn
The VIP Red & White Party – this VIP event on Thursday will be held at the swanky AQUA by El Gaucho and will feature wines you can’t experience at any other Taste event! Dress in red and white and bring a date or a friend! So fancy!
Taste on the Farm – Want to get out of the city? These curated experiences during the day on Friday in Orting and Carnation combine a farmer, a chef, and Washington winemakers. Tour the property and learn from the chef and winemakers as you enjoy lunch made from products straight from the farm, paired perfectly with Washington wines.
For those seeking an even deeper educational experience, attend a seminar on Saturday or Sunday.
As you plan for your events, don’t forget:
Enjoy Taste Washington! Tickets do tend to sell out, so snag yours now!
POP! Bubbles & Seafood: Friday, February 24, 2016 at McCaw Hall
1. Champagne, Sparkling Wine, Cava, Cremant, and more than 40 kinds of bubbles to sample
2. World-class seafood, including oyster bars, from 20 of Seattle’s best chefs
3. Specialty cocktail and cider (and tunes by DJ Dubreezy)
4. The Callebaut Belgium Chocolate Lounge featuring bites from Seattle’s top pastry chefs
5. Dozens of Reserve Red wines from top wineries
Comfort: Seattle’s Best Feel-Good Foods and Crafty Brews: Saturday, February 25, 2016 at Fremont Foundry
1. Do-it-Yourself Bars: Hot Toddy, Bloody Mary, s’mores, fry potato bar and more
2. Mac & cheese, burgers, fried chicken and other comfort foods
3. More than 50 craft beers, ciders, bubbly and more to quench your thirst between tasty bites
4. A doughnut wall!
5. Rock out with your friends to tunes by DJ Branden Landon and take photos in the Shutterbus
The Grand Tasting: Sunday, February 26, 2016 at McCaw Exhibition Hall
1. More than 500 wines, plus tastes from distilleries, beer and cider
2. Fare from 25 local chefs and 25 specialty food makers
3. The Savor Experience from San Luis Obispo County
4. The Sweet Suite–Indulge to your hearts content
5. Buy your favorite wine, beer, cider and spirits from the QFC product store benefitting Les Dames d’Escoffier
Want to enter to win two tickets to The Seattle Wine & Food Experience Grand Tasting? Of course you do.