I’ve started a Facebook Interest list for Capitol Hill Businesses, Restaurants & Bars – who are some of your favorites that should make the list? Add to the comments below (or reply on Facebook or Twitter like you usually do!)
The first that come to mind for me are:
- Unicorn (a perfectly capitol-hill-quirky bar)
- Century Ballroom (great place for all sorts of dance nights, including the ever-popular Salsa & Swing)
- Grim’s (the way they make their dishes is non-consistant but almost always awesome. LOVE their french dip.)
- Cha Cha – love the dark red floral design at the bar downstairs
- Barrio (review coming soon – oh my god, their scallop dish was amazing!)
- Molly Moon’s (since some people get mad if I don’t mention them! Ha! Their strawberry balsamic is fab. )
- Annex Theatre
- Melrose Market’s Homegrown
- Remedy Tea (review coming soon – have you been?)
- Other Coast Cafe (they deliver!)
- Balagan Theatre
I’ll keep adding to the list! What’s YOUR favorite Capitol Hill business? If your favorite made the above list, give it some extra love with a shout out below.
Got a business who’d like to be linked to or added to the Facebook list? Contact me!