There’s something really special about exploring the museum with friends late at night, dancing, crafting, learning more about works of art. #SAMRemix events are some of my all-time favorite Seattle experiences. The next one is November 6 (these events always sell out in advance, so get your tickets now). Want to save $5 on regular adult tickets? Use code twitterremix1106.
Friends – let me know if you are planning on attending – I would love to see you there! Already have your tickets? Join the Facebook event page and invite friends.
The lineup for November 6:
Choose your own adventure from this late night of performances, activities, dancing, and more with our special exhibition Intimate Impressionism from the National Gallery of Art and SAM’s amazing collection.
The night’s events include:
- Dance the night away with mix master, DJ Fish Boogie
- Experience global sound with musicians from OneBeat
- Connect with interesting people through Siren, an app project by Susie Lee
- Explore your creative side with activities by local artists Janet Fagan, Romson Bustillo, and Talia Silveri Wright.
- Experience the galleries in new and innovative ways with highly opinionated My Favorite Things tours led by artists, performers, creatives, and thinkersJody Kuehner, dance artist also known as Cherdonna ShinatraLorrie Cardoso, founder of Seattle Arts and Cultural Events Meetup group
Agnes Gawne, costume designer and faculty member at New York Fashion Academy
Thierry Rautureau, “Chef in the Hat” and owner of Loulay and Luc restaurants
Michael Strangeways, Editorial Director of Seattle Gay Scene
And much more… Now on view at Seattle Art Museum: “Intimate Impressionism from the National Gallery of Art.”
Photo 1 by Robert Wade. Photo 2 via Seattle Art Museum.