My good friend Alida Moore‘s article on the 7 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle was recently featured on 7x7SEA.
Check out the full article for details:
- Best for Families: Beacon Hill (Runner Up: Phinney Ridge/Greenwood)
- Best Eats: Capitol Hill (Runners Up: Downtown & West Seattle)
- Most Walkable: Belltown (Runners Up: First Hill, Downtown/International District)
- Best Transit: Downtown (Runners Up: Belltown & University District)
- Safest: Laurelhurst (Runner Up: Montlake)
- Most Diverse: Columbia City (Runners Up: International District / University District)
- Most Affordable: Georgetown (Runner Up: Beacon Hill)
Photo by Flickr user Kieran Lynam
I’d just like to point out that the picture is taken at Plymouth Pillars and across the street from those columns is a 24-hr dog park run by one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. More reasons to love my walkable neighborhood–First Hill! 🙂
Very good point! And a great dog park! I’d love to come meet you out there sometime and say hi to your pup, Karyn! See you soon!